SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Small Business Loan Assistance
Updated July 29, 2020
We are not accepting any new PPP applications at this time.
For members with current PPP loans, access our forgiveness application portal once you have exhausted all of the PPP loan proceeds for which you are requesting forgiveness. Please see the below FAQs for more information.
Please review the Forgiveness FAQ for a list of required supporting documents to be submitted with your forgiveness application.
You will be entering information required from the applicable form into the forgiveness application portal.
Loan Forgiveness Application Steps
- Access BECU's PPP loan forgiveness portal
- Enter the SBA loan number or Lender Loan Number and PPP loan amount to log into the portal
- Validate or update the existing application information
- Complete all required fields
- Complete the online workbook or manual data entry for the forgiveness calculation
- Upload supporting documentation
- Review and e-sign the automatically generated forgiveness application
- Submit your completed forgiveness application
You can revisit the forgiveness portal at any time to check the status of your application.
About Loan Forgiveness
Please note: these FAQs are not intended as legal advice nor as an official interpretation of the rules. Due to the complexities of the program, we may learn of inaccuracies to our current understanding. We will update these FAQs to the best of our ability as new information becomes available.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while the details surrounding forgiveness are being finalized by the SBA.
About BECU PPP Submissions
- COVID-19 Resource Page (BECU)
- Financial Relief: How we can help (BECU)
- EIDL Emergency Advance Loan
- Directory of Local Chambers of Commerce
- Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small and Midsize Businesses
- U.S. Small Business Administration website (SBA)
- Washington Department of Revenue Offers Business Relief
- Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant program
- COVID-19 Resources for Washington Small Businesses
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide Checklist (PDF) prepared by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce