Refinance Student Loan Rates as low as
APR Effective 9/1/2020*
Student Refinance Loan
Parent Refinance Loan
Why Refinance Your Student Loans?
Refinancing your student loans may lower your monthly loan cost. If you have good credit and a stable job, the lower interest rates may save you money. Refinancing may also be a consideration for student graduates looking to consolidate multiple loans.
Features and Benefits
- No origination fee (BECU doesn't charge you an application fee to process the loan)
- 0.25% APR interest-rate discount when you sign up for automatic payments2
- No prepayment penalty
- Be a BECU Member (it's free to join)
- Students must have graduated from an eligible school
- Parents are also eligible to refinance federal ParentPlus or private student loans
- You and your co-signer (if applicable) must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Legal adult in the state in which you reside (age 18 in most states)
- Cosigners aren't required for Refinance Loans, but applying with a cosigner could help you secure the best possible rate, and therefore lower your monthly payment
- Cosigners may be released after 24 on-time, consecutive payments3
Manage Existing BECU Student Loans
- Loans opened after June 2019, visit https://becu.lendkey.com/access/login or call 866-291-6868
- Loans opened before June 2019, visit https://www.uasecho.com/Account/SignIn, or call 800-723-2210
4.5 star rating on Nerdwallet.
Has an established online presence in the Student Lending space since 2009
- School Loans: Consolidation vs Refinance
- Building Credit
- Student Loans
- Student Checking and Savings Accounts
2 All rates include the auto-pay discount of 0.25%. If the automatic payment is canceled any time after enrollment, the rate reduction will discontinue. This rate reduction may be suspended during any period of forbearance or deferment.
3 Primary borrower may apply to remove cosigner after 24 on-time payments of principle and interest during the repayment period, subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria.