Cash Back Visa Rates as Low As
APR Effective 8/1/2020*
Cash Back Visa
1.5% Unlimited Cash Back and Pay No Annual Fee
Cash Back Visa Benefits
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- No foreign transaction fees and other travel abroad perks
- Variable rates as low as 9.90% APR*
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 9.90% to 15.90% based upon your credit-worthiness.**
Frequently Asked Questions
Compare BECU Credit Cards
No matter which card you choose, all BECU cards offer great benefits that are designed to directly benefit you, the member, not our bottom line.
6.90%-12.90% Variable Rate tied to Prime
|BECU Cash Back Visa
9.90%-15.90% Variable Rate tied to Prime
|1.5% Cash Back***||Latin small letter A|
|Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers**||
0% for 12 months
0% for 12 months
Already have our BECU Visa but interested in switching to cash back? Members don't need to reapply – just give us a call at 800-233-2328, send us a secure message in Online Banking, or stop by a Neighborhood Financial Center.
Additional Cash Back Visa Benefits
You don't just get cash back with this Visa, but you get more benefits, too.
Check out the list below for perks that are in addition to our traditional Visa:
$500,000 Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
Baggage Delay Protection
Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Coverage
Set up Monthly Recurring Payments
There are two ways to automatically pay your Visa® credit card every month from a BECU account:
- Fill out a Loan Modification Request form and return it to a location near you, or
- Use DocuSign to electronically request monthly recurring payments
Automatic Visa payments can only be set up from a BECU checking, money market, or savings account.****
Call 800-233-2328 for additional assistance.
Transfer a high-interest debt to your BECU Visa card with just a few clicks in Online Banking.
Loan Payment Protection Program
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides minimum monthly [credit card] payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
- BECU Visa
- Visa Card Designs
- BECU Cash Back Visa Benefits
- Reprice Program
- Visa Guide to Benefits (.pdf)
- Switch to the BECU Cash Back Visa
- Visa Account Updater
- For more information on how to access and use your benefits, check out the Visa guide above or call 1-800-551-8472 and talk to the Visa Benefit Coordinator
**0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases for twelve (12) months from date of account opening, and 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for twelve (12) months when completed within ninety (90) days of account opening. After that your APR will be from 9.90% to 15.90%, based on your credit worthiness and product selection. This APR will vary with the market based with Prime Rate.
***For complete details about BECU Cash Back and Traditional Benefits, please refer to the VISA Guide to Benefits (.pdf).
Credit Card programs, services, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Contact BECU for the most current information.